Potential Teams: You can register until the day before the event, but now in order to register you must email us with the answers to the following trivia questions about the hit 2000s sitcom Malcolm in the Middle (80% is passing):
1. What started the infamous prank war between Malcolm and Reese?
2. What’s the license plate number on the ’67 Barracuda that Malcolm bought with his winnings from gambling at the horse track?
3. What happened on “The Long Drive”?
4. According to Hal, who invented the in-car urination system?
5. What kind of fish does Malcolm catch during the joint family vacation with the Kenarbans?
6. What popular kids toy is in Hal’s “maybe” pile when he is cleaning out the garage to make room for the van?
7. How does Reese get Jackie to get out of the driver’s seat during his driving lesson?
8. What three things happen in Hal’s prophetic vision when he won the Super Jackpot?
9. Why is Hal so popular at the Burning Man festival?
10. Who is the most popular Krelboyne?
ABOUT THE CHOP TOP CHALLENGE:
The 2017 Chop Top Challenge is a road rally where teams compete to get the most points while traveling from Chicago to Las Vegas in a car that they chopped the top off of. It will take place from March 31 to April 3, 2017.
The teams that complete the challenge will meet in Vegas on Monday afternoon for an awards ceremony with a cash prize going to the overall winnner. The cash prize will be the total of all the entry fees minus party and related expenses. This could be $10,000 or maybe $81 (or 5000 pesos).