Easy Registration has ended!
Now, in order to register, you must first correctly answer ((80% is passing) the following trivia question about the classic 90s sitcom "Home Improvement".
Please email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What was the make and model of Tim the Toolman Taylor’s first car?
2. What distracted Tim when Jill punches him in the face during their mock boxing match?
3. How many times do they use a laugh track in the worst rated Home Improvement episode, Season 3 Episode 13, “Slip Sledding’ Away”?
4. What was Al and Tim’s proof that a shop was indeed selling Tim’s stolen manifold?
5. What did Jill think her name was when she ended up in the emergency room after a rock concert?
6. What kind of guitar did Mark’s friend Ronnie play in their band?
7. What movie are Jill and her sister Robin watching while the guys have their all-mens poker night?
8. What is Papa Mia’s pizzas motto?
9. What kind of plastic model car does Tim’s mechanic Eddie have on his desk in his shop?
10. Why is Tim so jealous of Al?
ABOUT THE CHOP TOP CHALLENGE:
The 2018 Chop Top Challenge is a road rally where teams compete to get the most points while traveling from Chicago to New Orleans in a car that they chopped the top off of. It will take place from March 24 - 27, 2018 with a kickoff party on March 23.
The teams that complete the challenge will meet in New Orleans on Tuesday afternoon for an awards ceremony with a grand prize going to the overall winnner. Previous grand prizes included 5000 pesos and $300 in Bellagio Casino chips.